10 Facts You Should Know About Us
Did you realize Colorado is the least regulated state in the United States and anyone can hold themselves out to do this work without training or experience? Unfortunately, this means that many local funeral providers offer substandard services.
However, we at Horan & McConaty have voluntarily adhered to the highest funeral industry standards for more than 112 years. That’s because we are fully committed to excellence.
Because losing a loved one is one of the most difficult challenges you’ll face, it’s important to choose a funeral home you can truly trust. As you search for the right funeral provider, we hope you’ll keep these ten facts in mind:
- Because we own and operate our own facilities, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—and we respond rapidly to requests. It takes other funeral homes days to accomplish what we can achieve in hours.
- Not only do we offer fair prices, but we clearly disclose them on our website and in our General Price List. We offer the widest range of options and are confident no one provides the same level of services for less.
- Our professional staff procures death certificates quickly, in most cases within five business days from the date of death.
- We employ the best, most knowledgeable experts in the industry. Our unsurpassed staff provides kind, caring and professional service.
- We offer the finest, most modern and comfortable facilities in the metro area. We encourage you to visit one of our seven beautiful locations and see for yourself.
- We own our crematory, located at Parker Road and E. Dartmouth Avenue, and we encourage you to visit for a tour any time. Because our dedicated crematory professionals sign oaths attesting to their personal commitment to our high standards, you can take comfort knowing that your loved one is in good hands.
- Horan & McConaty is a family owned funeral provider. While most other local providers are part of a large conglomerate and report to stockholders, we only answer to you—and we offer the level of compassionate care only a family can provide.
- We consistently earn phenomenally high customer satisfaction survey results.
- We offer a top-notch Service Guarantee that assures your satisfaction with us—or your money back.
- We own the Cremation Gardens at Rocky Mountain Memorial Park, Denver’s most beautiful, serene location for permanent cremation memorialization. Visit www.cremationgardens.org for more information.