Map and Directions
3101 S. Wadsworth Boulevard (South of Yale Avenue)
Lakewood, CO 80227
Map & Directions
Get Driving Directions
Enter a starting address below
Use the following format:
Street Address, City, State Zip
Our Professional Staff
Director of Immediate Need
Operations & Funeral Director
Ph. 303-745-1771 x608
Kristen Van Ryswyk, CPC
Family Service Manager
Curt Van Ryswyk, CMSP
Watch Video About This Location
We are here to offer your family superior services and compassionate care during one of life's most difficult and painful times."
– John Horan
Enjoy a virtual tour, click on image below.
- Constructed in 1996
- Convenient to entire southwest metro area, including Littleton, Bowmar, Ken Caryl Ranch, Morrison, Kittredge, Conifer, the Hwy. 285 Corridor, Genessee and Evergreen
- Chapel comfortably accommodates up to 250 guests for services
- "Family room"-a gathering area for those who prefer more intimate setting
- Striking focal point in chapel is a large, back-lit stained glass scene of "Autumn in the Rockies," by local artist Regina Adducci
- Warm, home-like furnishings and treatments throughout
- Complimentary coffee and tea service at all times
- Located adjacent to the chapel
- Accommodates as many as 150 people
- Convenient venue for informal reception after the service
- Comfortable setting where friends and family can reminisce and begin the healing process
- Variety of catering and floral options available
Planning ahead may seem like an overwhelming task, but our knowledgeable advisor can quickly and easily walk you through the process. To start planning today, click here or call 303-986-9615.
*Certified Pre Planning Consultant certification is considered the standard of excellence in funeral service for individuals who help families plan funerals and cremation in advance. To be certified candidates must meet specific program requirements and pass an examination by the National Funeral Directors Association.