At Parker Road
and Dartmouth Ave.
At County Line & Holly
5303 E. County Line Rd.
Centennial, CO 80122
We are completing the garden expansion at our County Line Road location, which offers spectacular panoramic views of the front range.
The new garden area features:
- Over a quarter acre of new gardens
- 22 different interment options
- A stream through the garden with waterfalls and a pond with koi
- Wonderful view to the west of the front range
Products featured in new garden expansion:
- Granite curbs
- Granite cornerstones
- Granite pavers
- Sandstone pavers
- Companion and individual boulders
- Cremation pillars
- Cremation pedestals
- Companion and individual peak markers
- Companion and individual shield markers
- Companion and individual Premium Post markers
- Cremation benches granite and basalt
- Family estates
- Statue estates
- Stone cenotaph wall
- Pilaster niches
- Small pilaster niches
- Niche wall
- Beveled sandstone cenotaph
AN OASIS OF BEAUTY AND SERENITY
Discover our breathtaking cremation gardens, the most peaceful location for permanent cremation memorialization in the Denver area. Located adjacent to our Parker Road and County Line Road & Holly facilities, Rocky Mountain Memorial Parks have been referred to as “an oasis of beauty and serenity, perfect for Coloradans who prefer cremation.” The environment is reminiscent of our Rocky Mountains. Large areas are set aside for the cultivation of flowering bushes, majestic trees, and flowers native to our state, including the largest collection of columbines in our state.
Cremation Gardens Facts
- Founded in 2001
- Located adjacent to our Parker Road facilities
- Most peaceful location for permanent cremation memorialization in Denver area
- An oasis of beauty and serenity in the middle of the busy city
- Lush landscaping and breath-taking scenery
- Two not-for-profit cemeteries
- Perpetually endowed and built with highest quality, enduring materials
- Each cemetery showcases waterfalls, a koi pond, a calming fountain, native Colorado plants and the largest collection of Columbine flowers
These are not-for-profit cemeteries, perpetually endowed and built with the highest quality materials available to endure the tests of time and nature. This cemetery offers a variety of memorialization options, including:
- Scattering Garden
- Family Estates
- Individual Memorials
- Granite Memorial Wall
- Garden Chapel
- Companion & Individual Niches
For a free, no-obligation tour of The Cremation Gardens at Rocky Mountain Memorial Park, call our Parker Road at Dartmouth Avenue location at 303-743- 8804 or our County Line Road & Holly location at 303-468-9678.
Monument options: Columbine Monuments, an affiliate of Horan & McConaty, provides a seamless experience for you. Our team coordinates the design and installation of your memorial. We provide 32 years of professional design expertise and precision craftsmanship is the hallmark of each memorial. www.columbinemonuments.com
Enjoy a virtual tour of the Cremation Gardens at County Line & Holly.
Enjoy a virtual tour of the Cremation Gardens at Parker Road.